Home

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's raining umbrellas




No, that was not me on Guerrero Place in San Francisco this morning in the rain carrying a Hello Kitty umbrella. Because of the intensity of the storm I had to bring my huge, non-character-related, orange umbrella and leave the Sanrio collectibles at home. Another adult was using her Hello Kitty umbrella though 2 points off for not carrying the kind with ears. I once knew an Executive Director of a certain Compass-related nonprofit who carried the kind with ears. So, shall we rank the umbrellas? Well, anything HK trumps my practical orange device which keeps me dry. But I think my orange comes in second ahead of the Eiffel Tower. Now, if her umbrella had been in the shape of the Eiffel Tower or had ears...
You may say, Bryce, umbrellas are in the shape of the Eiffel Tower. Well, yes, but only when they are half open.


1 comment:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

When it rains Kitty, it pours. How fitting that Hello Kitty and all things Kitty are the theme of my blog today. Yet, I'm dealing with my cat dog whose diva personality not like going out in the rain, fancy raincoat and umbrella or not